A OAIBOXTM includes both hardware (HW) and software (SW) solutions. The hardware depends on the OAIBOX model and is described here. The software includes the latest stable versions of the OAI CN5G + OAI gNB, and the OAIBOXTM Dashboard Premium version. All OAIBOXes come with a set of hours and a dedicated channel for technical support. The OAIBOX Dashboard has two versions, Premium and Free. The Premium version is included with any OAIBOXTM model and provides a set of features to facilitate the real-time monitoring of the OAI CN and RAN metrics. The Free version, on the other hand, can be configured to run on your own OAI 5G testbed, but supports less features than the Premium version.
Yes, please get in touch with us. Our team of experts will assess the feasibility of your project requirements based on our deep understanding of OAI and manpower availability. We believe in honest communication and transparency as a foundation for successful project implementation.
- OAIBOXTM currently exports several metrics per UE, including RNTI, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, PCMax, PHR, CQI, RI, PMI, PUCCH SNR, PUSCH SNR, Downlink Bitrate, Downlink MCS, Downlink BLER, Uplink Bitrate, Uplink MCS, and Uplink BLER. These metrics are available in JSON format from the OAIBOXTM Dashboard.
- If you wish to add metrics or KPIs, you can do so using the OAIBOXTM gNB code, which will be exported to the OAIBOXTM Dashboard. Upon request we can also consider adding other metrics that may be useful or better suited to your specific use case. Any expanded features will also be included in the OAIBOXTM Dashboard.
The OAIBOXTM transmits a maximum of 10 dBm of power. With the original dipole antenna kit, the range is up to 80 m (LOS). With the external MIMO antenna (optional), you can go up to the 300 m range (LOS).
- Access and Mobility Management Function (AMF)
- Authentication Server Management Function (AUSF)
- Network Repository Function (NRF)
- Session Management Function (SMF)
- Unified Data Management (UDM)
- Unified Data Repository (UDR)
- User Plane Function (UPF)
This information is provided here.